Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I am in the UK and our company will just be going over

Hi I am in the UK and our company will just be going over 85,000 revenue in a 12 months rolling period, however, this will be the case for around 3 months and then we will not be over that threshold - do we still have to pay VAT in those times?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: United Kingdon
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: What do you mean sorry?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Did you see my query above?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: payment structure

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

HI if you can satisfy HMRC that the value of your taxable supplies will not exceed the deregistration threshold in the next 12 months, then he may not have to register. If your believe that you can satisfy HMRC that your future turnover will not exceed £83,000, you can apply for an exception from registration. A VAT1 form need not be done; the request should be made in writing to the Registration Unit setting out his turnover figures and the reasons supporting the request. Thanks Sam