How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 26990
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

I work for an organisation who are both UK and US based. We

Customer Question

Hello. I work for an organisation who are both UK and US based. We are a very small organisation and all workers are remote. We are keen to hire someone who currently resides in Switzerland
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: Who would we need to pay heir tax to? They will be earning UK £s and have an english bank account No, that is why I am here. Can you advise a tax professional to speak to?
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for allowing me to assist you.

Expert:  TaxRobin replied 6 months ago.

Non-residents do not usually pay UK tax on wages they earn outside the UK.

If you live abroad and are employed in the UK, your tax is calculated automatically on the days you work in the UK.

If they do not work in the UK they have tax just to Switzerland.

Expert:  TaxRobin replied 5 months ago.


Just checking to see if you responded