How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 9000
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I am looking for tax advice regarding a small limited

Customer Question

I am looking for tax advice regarding a small limited company set-up with one employee
JA: For which tax year do you need advice?
Customer: current
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

What is your problem, please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
payroll question, if an employee is still un the tax threshold and is likely to stay under the threshold whilst running a payrun can I manually adjust the paye back to 0
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 7 months ago.

You should not need to do so, the payroll will automatically adjust for low income payments.