taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

Our accountant is also a shareholder in our business. He has

Customer Question

Our accountant is also a shareholder in our business. He has generated a P&L report for December and omitted a cash payment that was used to pay a previous bill. He has then said that our staff percentage is too high. Surely the money that has been taken should be included when working out staff percentage /GP ?
Assistant: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: Not an independent one no
Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

Performance indicators are only meaningful if you us correct figures to calculate them.

You should ask your accountant to adjust for cash payment omitted and other other known adjustments and recalculate these performance indicators.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for your reply.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If there are no more issues, I will appreciate if you would kindly rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave, to ensure I get credited for it by Just Answer today.