bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

BigDuckonTax The trust of which I am a trustee have a

Hi BigDuckonTaxThe trust of which I am a trustee have a consolidated tax certificate from Hargreaves Lansdown. This shows: £A "Gross"; £B "Income Tax"; £C "Equalisation" and £D "Net Dividend/Interest." The other columns (marked "Overseas Tax" "Notional Income Tax Treat as Paid") are all zero.Into which boxes of a Trust return do the figures £A, £B, £C and £D go?Many thanks?Phil

A9.4, B9.3, D9.2, all the other boxes leave blank.

bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience: FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS

Thank you for your support.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Another question on form SA900.
The trust has a valid vulnerable beneficiary election and Box 8.18 has been ticked. Q10B (Do you want to claim special Income Tax treatment where a valid vulnerable beneficiary election has effect?) has been ticked.
How does one work out the amount that goes into Box 10.1B (Amount of relief claimed)? Is it the total amount of income in Boxes 9.1 to 9.26? Is it the total amount of income in just some of those boxes (and, if so, which)? Or is it just a percentage of what is in some/all of those boxes (and, if so, what percentage of which boxes)?
Phil
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you Nicola. I can wait for a bit.