How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 8765
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I’m a non resident to the Uk but own two properties in

This answer was rated:

Hi, I’m a non resident to the Uk but own two properties in Liverpool. The non resident tax is being cut at 20 percent each month by the estate agent. Would I still need to fill out the self assessment form on Harv?
Assistant: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just this please

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Are you a citizen of an EEA country?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm a British national but living abroad in Pakistan.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry meant would i have to fill out the Self-assessment form on the HMRC website?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If I can have your number so I could call you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can I continue this conversation as my question was not answered?

When you moved to Pakistan did you send a Form P85 to your UK tax office?

bigduckontax and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Tgank you for your support.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did not receive any phone call. However, no i did not fill out a P85. Should I do this now?

You never offered a phone call on The Just Answer system. You should submit a P85 as soon as possible to put your own house in order.