taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I am self employed as a PCO driver and have found an account

Hi, I am self employed as a PCO driver and have found an account who will do my tax return for around £500. The accountant said he can count his fee as an expense in my tax return.Is this correct?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

Accountant's fee for preparing your accounts as self employer PCO driver is a tax deductible expense.

Your accountant is correct in his statement.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

I thank you for accepting my answer.

Best wishes.