bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I have a Ltd Company and am sole Director. If I add another

I have a Ltd Company and am sole Director. If I add another person as an additional Director, do I have to file a new confirmation statement or can I wait until the annual confirmation statement is due to file this?I am aware that I need to update the PSC register within 14 days but can I leave the confirmation statement until its next annual review?

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

You should send the notification of a director's appointment to Companies House as soon as possible. You will have to confirm details on the annual statement.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The new Director would be added to the company via Companies House as soon as it happens. I am referring to the Confirmation Statement, can I leave this until the usual annual review?

Yrs, indeed you can.

Please be so kind as to rate me before you leave the Just Answer site.

Thank you for your support.