Adam Hunt
Adam Hunt, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA, FFA, FFTA
105330465

Its a little complicated. I work for my own ltd company

Hi, its a little complicated. I work for my own ltd company registered in the UK. I am a non-resident of the uk living in Brazil. I have just started a new contract working in Norway and am unsure of the Tax i should pay. My accountant beleives that because the agreement is between my UK ltd company and an agency in Norway i should only be liable for UK corporation tax?
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No i have started looking into this today.
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No i think thats all the information

Hi I am one of the experts. Since you are non-resident in UK personally but your Ltd company is in UK so you should be liable for corporation tax and VAT if applicable.

Hope I have answered your question?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
that is fine, so i should not be liable for Norweigen personnal tax working in Norway since my company has the contract, not me personnaly?

Yes.

Please accept the answer if happy.

Wait about Norweigen, if you become their tax resident personally then you will pay their personal tax also.

Also for your info, I am British Accountant so I know UK Tax more than any other tax system.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok. Thanks for the information. Its the Norweigen side im more concerned about as that is a very high tax and they are very strict here.

Ok thank you.