How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 8341
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I'm considering taking a consultation role in London. I

Customer Question

Hi - I'm considering taking a consultation role in London. I currently reside in Ireland. I'm looking for a strategy to minimize my UK income tax (and my Irish tax if applicable). Thanks
JA: Which tax year is this for?
Customer: For this coming year - I would probably start in March
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: I guess there could be some UK tax implications this year...
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 18 days ago.

Jello. I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.


Where are you going to reside when you take up this London consultancy?