Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I'm in the UK, It is in regard to IR35, are you able to help

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in the UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: It is in regard to IR35, are you able to help with that?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that shoulld cover it
Expert:  Sam replied 5 months ago.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Expert:  Sam replied 5 months ago.

Yes I can help with IR35 - what is your question?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi SamCurrentUK resident and Tax payerFrom 1st of April 2020• Living in Barcelona permanently, working for Umbrella company in Ireland contracted to UK company
• Average of 60 days in the UK per year
• Renting out property in UK (it is not available to me)
• No family ties left in UK• Am I considered to be a non-resident for tax purposes?• Does that include / exclude me from IR35?RegardsTheresa
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Sam
Will that fee include a definitive written statement as to my situation?
Expert:  Sam replied 5 months ago.

You are but the company isn't so your tax position remains in the Uk for corporation tax purposes but you as em employee (director) of the company are allowed to apply for NO Tax status on the basis you are not resident as long as none of the work takes place in the UK

However i do have concerns why you have such a complex set up - I hope you are not part of these remuneration trust schemes were you get a small salary and then are "Loaned" the rest

But to establish the IR35 position - what work to do you do - for whom and where does ot take place and how to do you perform these duties - do you have business equipment - who supplies it - etc