Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Are there any advantages/disadvantages to being a proprietor

Customer Question

Are there any advantages/disadvantages to being a proprietor or independentcontractor?Is there any way I will be able to employ or collaborate with others at any point sharing the income?Also I will be in one country soon for a year, is it correct that I would change to their tax residency until I am somewhere else for more than 90 days? Or 6 months in some countries?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
34;I cannot answer your further residency question as its not as simple as that"You did not provide a complete answer as the questions are relevent to eachother.
And now unprofessionally seeming arrogant in your knowledge and preventing someone else from answering.
Expert:  Sam replied 7 months ago.

Many apologies that you feel that way - but your question was posted the same wording as the first and I didn't wish you to pay twice - but I answered you fully what the main criteria is - but will happily opt out

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 7 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please find someone who can answer which type of self-employment will be beneficial and easier to transfer and pay tax while travelling.