How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 8871
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I am looking at becoming a consultant for a company in

Customer Question

I am looking at becoming a consultant for a company in London. I currently reside in Ireland, but have been paying UK taxes for a number of years due to a previous employment (where i was an employee, but that terminated 3 years ago). With my new consultation, I am wondering what is the most tax efficient way to structure my consultation?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 months ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  waqqas memon replied 7 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** of the tax experts. Are you still looking for an answer?