Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I am looking at becoming a consultant for a company in

Customer Question

I am looking at becoming a consultant for a company in London. I currently reside in Ireland, but have been paying UK taxes for a number of years due to a previous employment (where i was an employee, but that terminated 3 years ago). With my new consultation, I am wondering what is the most tax efficient way to structure my consultation?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 months ago.

Expert:  waqqas memon replied 7 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** of the tax experts. Are you still looking for an answer?