How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 23133
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

I’m currently in a job where I work abroad a lot as a

This answer was rated:

Hi I’m currently in a job where I work abroad a lot as a contractor on ships & the company doesn’t pay my tax, it’s a job where I get paid after every job so the time & amount of income is unpredictable each each year, so I’m looking to pay my own tax but what’s the best way to go about it? Thanks Shane.

Hello and thank you for allowing me to assist you.

What country ? This shows US

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No I’m from the uk


You will register for Self Assessment.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
How do I do this

I will get you the link one moment

Customer: replied 18 days ago.

You are most welcome

A 5 star positive rating would be appreciated.


TaxRobin and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you