bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I am filling in my micro entity filing for companies house.

Customer Question

I am filling in my micro entity filing for companies house. The only way we can make the numbers match up to the balance sheet is to log the creditors as negative figures. is this right?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your questions.

No it is not, but remains the only practical way to get the system to work! I have frequently had to fudge final accounts to get them to fit in the prescribed parameters, by inserting the odd '-1' here and there. Doesn't alter the price of cheese as my old boss was wont to say!