How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 27890
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

I would like some in registering for self assessment.

This answer was rated:

I would like some in registering for self assessment.

Hello and thank you for allowing me to assist you.

If you have not sent a return online before

Register online. When you register, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) will:

  • send you a letter with your 10-digit Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR)
  • set up your account for the Self Assessment online service

You’ll get a letter within 10 working days (21 days if you’re abroad) with an activation code for your online account. You’ll need this the first time you sign in. Click on that link and register

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you, Robin. I will try that, then, hopefully, "get on with it" or seek more help.

You are most welcome

A 5 star positive rating would be appreciated. Scroll up to see the stars

TaxRobin and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you