How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 8774
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

My tax code is wrong. What should I do? My tax code is

Customer Question

My tax code is wrong. What should I do?
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: My tax code is wrong. What should I do?
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I send you my payslip?
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 3 months ago.

I can't change my home address: old address is 54 ************8, * **** 3HZ and from 29.12.2019 I live on a new address ************* , **************8U. Why?I can't check my tax code. Why?It is possible for my accounting firm Global According Solutions to own it? What do I have to do to use it,? My employer informer me that l had the wrong tax number.Why? HMRC inform my employer that I have a second job as Carer's Alloansce/Work and Pension/ but I stopped this job on 08.04.2019. At the moment I have no second job. Now I am Care Assistant in Day Centre or Residential home or Care home. They also insisted I contact you and inform you for situation. From 24 hours, at £11 per hour, in realityI need to get £264. But in the case, wrongful deductions have been charged and I'm actually getting £146, which is why I work for £6.09 an hour. The accounting firm told me that if I work for second job, then I have these deductions on net money ; Margin-£15,05, PAYE-£82,40, HMRC Cost-£11,48, National Insurance-£8,94. Please, explain these types of fees to me. To present, I have no problems in the UK. I have two criminal's numbers :(###) ###-####14.05.2019(3646/13.17.2019) and(###) ###-####22.12.2019 for stolen all original documents,illegal phone tapping, finans information and computers passwords for organisation. If necessary, please contact the police.

Expert:  bigduckontax replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Your employer must use the code number notified by HMRC, To get your code number changed you must contact your tax office who appear not to be aware that your job ceased. In any event HMRC may be recovering unpaid tax for earlier periods through your tax code.