How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15152
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Please could you help wondering what I can claim as I

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: please could you help wondering what I can claim as I had to stop work for my mobile business dog grooming. I have asthma and not working now .i got nothing coming in apart from my husband who works for Edwards coaches but his has cut down to .please can u point me in the right direction
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No I don’t know who to call
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No it’s just what I can claim for all this
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 15 days ago.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Expert:  Sam replied 15 days ago.



You can claim employment and support allowance due to being ill but might be due Universal credit depending on other factors - get in touch with DWP link here

You can make a claim online and they assess what you are due an you make the actual claim here