taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I am looking to get my tax statements from HMRC for the last

Customer Question

Good afternoon. I am looking to get my tax statements from HMRC for the last 3 years. HMRC says I can get these online. Are you able to help me with that. My name is*****: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

You need your government gateway user id and password to log into HMRC website. You should have registered for online service for self assessment.

If you have these with you, you can access your tax account and view/print your tax overview staements for each of the tax years in question.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.

Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 15 days ago.

Hi there

Just checking to see if you need more clarification/information or have I answered your question.

If there are no more issues, I will appreciate if you would kindly rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen to ensure I get credited for it by Just Answer today.

Many thanks.