taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I wanna ask about my tax refund I still haven’t received,

Customer Question

Hi I wanna ask about my tax refund I still haven’t received
JA: Which tax year is the refund for?
Customer: 2019-2020
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you.

Please advise what this tax refund relates to.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi my accountant submitted application on 22.04.2020
So just wanna ask about progress with my tax application
My UTR (###) ###-####My name is*****

Thank you for your reply.

You say your accountant submitted application on 22 Apr. Are you referring to filing of tax return or what?

Have you checked your tax account online?

Many thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My form about tax return was submitted to HMRC on 22.04.2020 I receive message that HMRC received and accepted my tax form
So just wanna ask when I can expect to get my tax refund

Thank you for your reply.

Normally, the tax office would make a repayment available to taxpayer if there is no outstanding tax. You or your accountant need to check your tax account and then request a repayment online.

If there are no outstanding tax issues you should be able to reclaim repayment now.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.

Hi there

Just checking to see if you need more clarification/information or have I answered your question.

If there are no more issues, I will appreciate if you would kindly rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen to ensure I get credited for it by Just Answer today.