How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 10369
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I have sum, I haven’t paid my tax for this year. What help

Customer Question

I have sum
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: I haven’t paid my tax for this year. What help can I get being self employed
JA: Are you filing as a sole proprietor or independent contractor?
Customer: Sole trader
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you.

You should self assess as soon as possible. Tax will not be payable until 31 January 2021.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would then be able to apply for the self employment grant?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean by a self employment grant?