How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 9399
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

Our car has been on the driveway ever since lockdown and

Customer Question

Our car has been on the driveway ever since lockdown and registered SORN. Our direct debit tax was cancelled at that time and now we have had a successful MOT and need the monthly debit to be reinstated. How do we go about this’? Reg no. AV07PJY.
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No. The tax was cancelled by SORN
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don’t think so.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.
Many thanks

Expert: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Here is a link to set up direct debit to pay car tax.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.