bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I have a limited Company Construction Managment Ltd The UTR

Customer Question

Hi I have a limited Company ***** ***** Construction Managment Ltd The UTR was recently changed before lock downand I have not recieved notification of the new UTR for the business
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: I have tried but with Covid I have not been able to get through I have filled in a form on line but it informed me that it would take 3 weeks to recieve an answer
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have started a new project and the company that pays me whant the new UTR number before paying me
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

You should be so lucky! HMRC usually takes a minimum of a month to respond, more in these days of virus delays. I am sorry, but there is no solution but to wait.