Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I need a activation code sent out so I can get my accountant

Customer Question

Hi I need a activation code sent out so I can get my accountant to do my tax return please
JA: Which tax year are you filing for?
Customer: Last year Up to april this year
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

It would be quicker for your accountant to log in with agent user ID and password ***** request an authorisation code.

If you have asked for an activation code in your name then only you would be able to file your tax return unless you give your personal ID and password ***** your accountant to file your tax return.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.