Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Income tax assistance, england, brief resume first, an

Customer Question

income tax assistance
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: england
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: brief resume first, an unknown small pension has been found and small backpayment made for 20 years paid in one lump sum however taxman does not recognise after detailed letters and has taken the tax asif it was or one current year
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am sriying on behalf od my wife the pension is only approx £68o PA and will never increas the sum taken by taxman is approx £2500
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Who is taking the tax off and how? At present the question does not seem correct.