Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Our company accountant has taken instructions from an

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: our company accountant has taken instructions from an employee of the company and failed to submit RTI's for all staff despite providing us with all payslips and us making payments in accordance with the payslips
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: did not answer my quest
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Our company accountant has taken instructions from an employee of the company and failed to submit RTI's for all staff, for the duration of their appointment as our representatives, despite us informing them of staff hours and them providing us with all payslips and us making payments from our business bank account to the employees bank accounts.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information

So what is your question ?