Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I spoke on the phone to an advisor in March, I receive some

Customer Question

Hi, I spoke on the phone to an advisor in March, I receive some benefits due to my low income and being a working single mum. my mother passed and a flat was sold , some of the money was on my name I told Harv and cancelled the housing benefit and I paid the tax in the country where the flat was sold and my father lives
JA: When was the property or asset sold?
Customer: Mmmm I think November 2019
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: hmrc* not Harv sorry
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

SO may I ask what is your question?