waqqas memon
waqqas memon,
Experience:  Senior Manager at MMBA Accountants
106937463

I currently have a limited liability company which i use for

Customer Question

I currently have a limited liability company which i use for my consulting business. I am thinking of creating a new SaaS solution software. I am trying to find out the most tax-effective way of starting this new business. 1. Part of the profit from my current company will be used as seed funding for the new venture. 2. I will have to give equity to other parties at some point (Co-founder, Investors, early employees etc) Please advise on how bet to proceed with this new venture from a business formation standpoint.
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: Not sure if a need a tax accountant or an entity formation specialist
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats about it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any idea when i'll get a response?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  waqqas memon replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** of the tax experts here. I can also advise in relation to entity formation. It would be best to open a new company and start developing the software in that particular company. You can get some lucrative tax breaks if you structure in a parent/subsidiary arrangment. Let me know if you require further information.