How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 10369
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

You kindly helped me with a quick query a few months ago. I

This answer was rated:

Hello again,You kindly helped me with a quick query a few months ago.I have a number of quick questions which are all to do with Self-Employed Sole Trader Tax and Accounting in England.I was hoping to arrange a phone appointment if possible as I think it would be easier if that is something you can offer please?

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Possible, but you must offer it from your screen display.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like to talk, but from long experience I think you will find it easier to ring me. I am on 01750 725420.

bigduckontax and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many Thanks

Delighted to have been of assistance. I think we covered everything in the telephone call.

Thank you for your support.