bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

You kindly helped me with a quick query a few months ago. I

Hello again,You kindly helped me with a quick query a few months ago.I have a number of quick questions which are all to do with Self-Employed Sole Trader Tax and Accounting in England.I was hoping to arrange a phone appointment if possible as I think it would be easier if that is something you can offer please?

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Possible, but you must offer it from your screen display.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like to talk, but from long experience I think you will find it easier to ring me. I am on 01750 725420.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many Thanks

Delighted to have been of assistance. I think we covered everything in the telephone call.

Thank you for your support.