Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I need a cert of tax credits for 2019 for francis and myself

I need a cert of tax credits for 2019 for francis and myself so we can pay our 2019 tax
JA: Which tax year is the tax credit for?
Customer: income for 2019 is being accessed
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

I do not understand - do you mean tax liability ?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Sam
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No, It is the cert you get to tell you what you can earn before you have to pay tax in Ireland.

Thats not a certificate that an assessment of tax liability or you cn apply for a certificate of residency showing you pay are a taxpayer in the UK

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you. Bye.