How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 9276
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I’m trying to fill in my personal tax return. I need a

Customer Question

I’m trying to fill in my personal tax return. I need a teachers pension P60. I’ve rung teachers pensions several times. I eventually received something on Saturday, three weeks after my initial call. It doesn’t look like a P60 to me. They have given me the gross and tax figures. Will this do. Gillian Alison. TO reference:(###) ###-#### My tablet doesnt have access to a printer. Thank you.
JA: Which tax year are you filing for?
Customer: Up to April this year
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don’t think so - I feel a bit helpless
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 7 days ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

It will have to do! Just stick the data on your return and if there is any query just put the blame on the pension payers. Don't worry, this sort of problem happens every day of the week, Definitely a Dad's Army, 'Don't panic!' situation.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 7 days ago.

Delighted to have been of assistance.