Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I have a question about a cash flow forecast for banks, no,

Customer Question

I have a question about a cash flow forecast for banks
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: How can a start up bank tackle a cash flow forecast using the direct method
Expert:  Sam replied 11 days ago.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly

Expert:  Sam replied 11 days ago.

Im not really sure what you are asking as I assume you know how its created and the bank would have this knowledge of cash accounting as you would have provided this information as part of a business plan which ask you to create a forecast that predicts when cash will be coming in and out of the business at specific points in time. It tries to identify when payments will be made on the exact day or week in a month. For example, when the payment has actually been made rather than when the invoice was sent out

So please expand on what you are trying to establish

many thanks

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
In order to create a cash flow forecast for a start up bank, what would be the necessary information needed?
Expert:  Sam replied 11 days ago.

The details of income earned and expenses paid in and paid out in real time