How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask HM Accountax Ltd Your Own Question
HM Accountax Ltd
HM Accountax Ltd, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 135
Experience:  I am an accountancy professional with more than10 years hand on experience in audit, accountancy and tax affairs.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
HM Accountax Ltd is online now

I am trying to work out if I need to pay additional

This answer was rated:

Hello, i am trying to work out if I need to pay additional voluntary class 3 contributions. My pension forecast says I need to contribute until April 2021 but my NI record says I have 45 full years paid.
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No


I am an advisor at Just Answer and i am happy to assist you.

I'll suggest that you pay till April 2021 to make sure you don't miss out on anything.

I hope it answers the query.


HM Accountax

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I read that you only need 35 years full contribution to get full pension. If I have 45, why do I need to contribute more?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I suggested that just to be on safe side. I'll say please check your pension forecast again to make sure why is it saying to invest till April 2021. Maybe you missed out on some information.



HM Accountax Ltd and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you