HM Accountax Ltd
HM Accountax Ltd, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  I am an accountancy professional with more than10 years hand on experience in audit, accountancy and tax affairs.
74131858

What happens once I've sent my registration for self

What happens once I've sent my registration for self assessment? Will I receive my UTR number?

You'll receive the UTR within 4-6 weeks and then you'll need to do self assessment tax return annually.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok great. Would an accountant just need my UTR number along with any receipts etc I need to claim to do my tax return for me or is there anything else they'll need?

The accountant will need your UTR number, Expenses receipts, Sales invoices and bank statements to draft the annual tax return.

I hope it answers the query.

Muhammad