HM Accountax Ltd
HM Accountax Ltd, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  I am an accountancy professional with more than10 years hand on experience in audit, accountancy and tax affairs.
74131858

Are bankrupt individuals eligible for the Small business

Are bankrupt individuals eligible for the Small business rate relief grant of £10,000

I am an advisor at Just Answer and i am pleased to assist you.

As per the guidance on HMRC website " You can get small business rate relief if:

• your property’s rateable value is less than £15,000;
  • your business only uses one property - you may still be able to get relief if you use more."

If you fulfil both criteria then please feel free to contact your local council to apply for it.

I hope this answers the questions.

HM Accountax Ltd

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
it does not really answer the question, so I will repeat it, Are bankrupt individuals eligible for the Small business rate relief grant of £10,000? yes or no?

My answer is if the bankrupt indivdual have property with rateable value of less than £15,000 then they can apply for the grant.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
thank you