HM Accountax Ltd
HM Accountax Ltd, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  I am an accountancy professional with more than10 years hand on experience in audit, accountancy and tax affairs.
74131858

How much does this service cost? Okay, do the accountants

How much does this service cost?
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Okay, do the accountants here review contracts or if i specified a specific line in the contract would they be able to help me to decide if its outside of ir35 legislation. As i did the HMRC ir35 form and it said "undetermined"
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No, i have talked to other accountants and used the HMRC ir35 form
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: So the next page will go to the payment page and these are all UK verified tax accountants?

I am an advisor at Just Answer and i am happy to assist you with your query.

Could you please provide more details about your query and i'll answer you.

HM Accountax

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
34;FF Trader shall not instruct the Provider regarding the method of FOREX Trading. The Provider has the
freedom of manner in which he or she performs FOREX Trading. During FOREX Trading, the Provider
is obliged to observe the following prudence policies of trading"Okay, so i wanted to join a prop trading company as a trader for them and i would be a contractor. But i was not sure if the contract would be considered outside of IR35 legislation if i intended to set up a limited company. I did the IR35 HMRC form and it said "undetermined"I hope you can clarify this. thank you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello again, I wanted to ask would a contractor be able to open a offshore account and have the company pay in to that account to be more tax efficient? And what are the tax implications for this if its possible and would IR35 still apply if it was a offshore account or not?Thank you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Also this is regarding the question i spoke to you about on the phone about IR35

I am not sure about offshore accounts as this is not my area of expertise.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Okay, do you know about umbrella companies and would this be something you would suggest over a sole trader. Or would this not apply to my earlier questions?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
In terms of tax efficiency

Umbrella company is a better option.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Also, since the company allows for traders to trade for them , if i made any profit this wouldn't be subject to capital gains tax right? As it would not be my trading account but the companies providing a demo account. And would being self employed have the same tax implications as a sole trader, or are they different
Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Hi Zeeshan,

Please create a new query and i am happy to assist you.

HM Accountax