Zayar Tax Advisor
Zayar Tax Advisor, Tax Consultant
Experience:  Over 10 years as Tax Advisor for Individuals and Businesses
109896651

I need to calculate best tax-efficient option if, in the

Customer Question

hi i need to calculate best tax-efficient option if, in the next 5 years i purchase 3 BTL properties either in my personal name or under a LTD
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: yes but i get different answer every time
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have a language tuition business which I tax as a soletrader, with aproximate net taxable income of 15-20k per year. I currently have two BTL properties both in personal name with a BTL mortgage rate of 2%. (both 65% LTV) my mortgage on both is about £350/month and rental income about £1300/month. I now plan to buy a third property and need to decide if I should do so under LTD structure or again as an individual. all three properties purchase value is 300k and the rental value £1300/month. my next mortgage rate (75% LTV) is expected to be at 2% if personal BTL or 3% if LTD BTL.
JA: Which tax year is this for?
Customer: from now onwards
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
can you please refund the £5 as i didnt not get any answers so far
Expert:  Zayar Tax Advisor replied 8 days ago.
Hi there, good afternoon. Broadly, it is more tax efficient to buy BTL properties via LTD company