Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I am an expat, no I need to fie for tax releif for 2019/20,

Customer Question

i am an expat,
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no I need to fie for tax releif for 2019/20
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to know what all I will have tax relief from
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  HM Accountax Ltd replied 19 days ago.

I am an advisor at JA and happy to assist you.

Could you please provide more details about your query.

HMAT

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
i would like to know if the fees paid towards my kids education is admissible for tax exemption
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
secondly, my kids school meals which are payable are they exempted
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
My eldest son appearing for A-levels has to travel to college, are the travel expenses exempted

I am not sure about these questions so i'll opt out and let other advisor deal with your query.

HMAT

Expert:  Sam replied 19 days ago.

Did yous till wish for a telephone call or for me to answer here through this message thraed?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
could you answer through the message thread please
Expert:  Sam replied 19 days ago.

Of course

Sadly not as both the educational costs and meals the attendance of exams are personal costs and not incurred to enable you to perform your duties in employment or even if in business for yourself

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
With a P60 can i file for reimbursement
Can you assist in processing of filing for tax refund?what will be the cost
Expert:  Sam replied 19 days ago.

It depends - you may have paid the right tax despite working abroad

We can assist but we cannot act for your directly as we are an advisory service but we can through the use of telephone calls help you file your own tax return IF there is a refund due which we can establish through a sees of questions regarding your employment and your time abroad and this is why a phone call would be more costs and time effective

Let me know if you wish to proceed with a telephone call by clicking the request for one when the pop up appears