How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask HM Accountax Ltd Your Own Question
HM Accountax Ltd
HM Accountax Ltd, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 475
Experience:  I am an accountancy professional with more than10 years hand on experience in audit, accountancy and tax affairs.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
HM Accountax Ltd is online now

I lost my business in corona. I have a mortgage to pay for

Customer Question

I lost my business in corona . I have a mortgage to pay for and council tax . What shall I claim
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  HM Accountax Ltd replied 24 days ago.


I am an advisor at JA and happy to assist you.

If you are self employed then you can claim SEIS claim.

Alternatively, you can apply for tax credits.



Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I don’t have a business at the moment , it is terminated . Can I still claim for seiss
Expert:  HM Accountax Ltd replied 24 days ago.

If you have UTR and you submitted previous tax returns then you can. Alternatively, apply for universal tax credits