bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I have been living and working in UK for 3 years now. I am

Customer Question

Hi I have been living and working in UK for 3 years now. I am italian I was working for an italian company, with a branck in Uk, I was an expat, seconded in UK so the company paid the taxes for me here
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No But now the company moved back to Itally, so I will be living in Uk by working to the italian company, in Italy
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, Can you please tell me if the consultation is for free?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

I suggest that you arrange for your employing company to arrange to pay you through a payroll bureau, in future.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I would like to know how much taxes I will pay from now on. I decided to remain in UK, so I will pay taxes in Italy, and in Uk, since I am currently resident in the 2 countries
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
My employing company won't do that :(
Since I decided to remain living in UK

If you remain resident in the UK then you will be liable to UK taxation on your world wide income. Any tax paid in Italy will, under the Double Taxation Treaty between the two countries, be available as a tax credit against your UK liability.