Expert Lu
Expert Lu, Business Consultant
Experience:  ACCA Diploma
109074415

I want to buy a property and develop it into 3 flats, then,

Hello, I want to buy a property and develop it into 3 flats, then, rent the flats out for a monthly income. Money and tax wise what is the best way of do it? I'm thinking on buying the property with a mortgage, and with 3 remortgages, pay back my first lender and keep on paying monthly these 3 new mortgages. Is there any way of getting government aid to do this? How can I transfer the properties/put them under my company for tax purposes without paying stamp duty?

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Hello I am an expert with Just answer and I am happy to assist you with your question , I am currently reviewing your question and I will get back to you .

Thank you in advance

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Hie , to answer your question unfortunately there is no government aid to help with this. Mortgaging is the best way forward . You will be liable to capital gains tax and the company will be liable to Stamp Duty.

Wish you all the best

Expert Lu, Business Consultant
Experience: ACCA Diploma