How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask HM Accountax Ltd Your Own Question
HM Accountax Ltd
HM Accountax Ltd, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 703
Experience:  I am an accountancy professional with more than10 years hand on experience in audit, accountancy and tax affairs.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
HM Accountax Ltd is online now

I need help with > 50 k salary child benefit and working out

Customer Question

I need help with > 50 k salary child benefit and working out if i am better off with a company car or taking the car allowance money
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: No, i have tried with no luck
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  HM Accountax Ltd replied 14 days ago.


I am an adviosr at JA and happy to assist you.

The benefits will be included in your gross salary and will count towards your £50k so its not worth it.