How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask HM Accountax Ltd Your Own Question
HM Accountax Ltd
HM Accountax Ltd, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 703
Experience:  I am an accountancy professional with more than10 years hand on experience in audit, accountancy and tax affairs.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
HM Accountax Ltd is online now

I need help knowing what I can claim against my tax returns.

Customer Question

I need help knowing what I can claim against my tax returns. Are you able to help me?
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  HM Accountax Ltd replied 14 days ago.


I am an advisor at JA and happy to assist you.

Could you please kindly provide more details about the query.



Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I think it may be a longer conversation, so I may need to book a private consultation. Is this something you offer?
In a nutshell I've earnt more money this year than normal, I've done my own self assessments in the past and haven't worried too much about my expenses as I've not earnt that much. But this year, I need to know exactly what is claimable so I don't pay more taxes than I need to.
Expert:  HM Accountax Ltd replied 14 days ago.

Please select premium service and we can discuss this

Expert:  HM Accountax Ltd replied 13 days ago.

You can only claim expenses which are "wholly, exclusively and necessarily" for the business purposes.