taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

My question is about buying property in Zurich, Switzerland.

My question is about buying property in Zurich, Switzerland. Currently I am student in London and have Ukrainian passport. is it possible to do it?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I amCustomerand here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

You need to check with authorities in Switzerland on rules and regulations that prevail in Switzerland for non residents to buy real estate.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.

I thank you for accepting my answer.

I'm glad I could help you resolve this today. Please follow up here if you have any other questions.

Best wishes.