taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

NI Number LR**8 A My tax code is wrong. You have me down as

NI Number LR**8 A My tax code is wrong. You have me down as State Pension of £**ut i only eceive £952.68. Could you please adjust my code. Thankyou JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this? Customer: No JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you? Customer: No

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am taxadvisor.uk and here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

Please check the pension figure you have quoted £952.68 is a payment every 4 weeks. This will equate to some £12,376 pa.

If the figures are wrong, I advise you to call HMRC helpline on 0300(###) ###-####and request they review your tax code.

Just Answer is not associated with HMRC in any form.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
it is 4 weeks

Thank you for your reply.

Based on 4 weekly figure provided, the annualamount is around £200 different (952.68/4x52) £12,384.84 vs £12,585.

You should contact HMRC and ask for tax code review.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

I thank you for accepting my answer.

I'm glad I could help you resolve this today. Please follow up here if you have any other questions.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
How dare you take £35 from my account. I only paid for one answer which cost £5 aleady taken. You really did not have my permission to answer any more than the first one. You are an absolute disgrace as a supposedly helpful website. I am a 91 year old widow and trust that the £35 will be reimbursed immediately. Thank you Patrick Sawyer