How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7907
Experience:  FCCA - over 40 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your Tax Question Here... is online now

Glenn and I want to inform DVLA that I am no longer the

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My name is ***** *****ndsay Glenn and I want to inform DVLA that I am no longer the owner of the Jaguar A3 JLG, as it was sold and collected yesterday 28.04.2021.
JA: When was the property or asset sold?
Customer: If I remember rightly, it was sold about 2-3 days previous.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The V5C document together with with a V317 form were sent to DVLA Swansea yesterday in order to retain my personalised number plate.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert: replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I’mCustomer a UK qualified accountant. Reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.
Many thanks

Expert: replied 15 days ago.

Thnak you for your question.

By completing forms V5C and V317 you have communicated with DVLA. IO hope you retained a copy of the forms for reference.

You should allow DVLA time to update their records and maybe follow up in 2 weeks time.

My aim is to give you a professional service. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you with your question.