Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Ir35, no, I will be working as a consultant directly to a

Customer Question

ir35
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I will be working as a consultant directly to a company based in Italy. I understand that if I set up and ltd I will be required to pay the ir35 as the new rules suggest (that will be my only source of income and I my only job), But is it the same if I operate as sole trader?
Expert:  Sam replied 7 days ago.

Hi, Sam here , one of the UK tax Experts here on Just Answer, thank you for your question and I shall reply shortly