How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 10162
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

HiIntroduction: Whereas I work for a company, as a legal

This answer was rated:

Whereas I work for a company, as a legal advisor international to take care about some non performing debts , mostly outside the United Kingdom, and I provide my services from outside the United Kingdom, and if I needed to be present in UK my stay shall be in total for 60 days periods per year,so based on a tax advisor I’m not a UK resident for tax purposes and as I provide the services from outside the UK no tax apply on my monthly £ 6000 salary.
The inquiry:
As I’m here in Liverpool since 9 April, mainly to visit my family, and I attended a conference call within my stay, so should I pay tax for my UK salary for month of April ? If yes, what’s the amount , taking in consideration the monthly salary is less than £ 12500? And how I pay it?
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Probably, no, if you stay within the 90 day envelope.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks a lot

Pleased to have been able to help.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you