bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

HiIntroduction: Whereas I work for a company, as a legal

HiIntroduction:
Whereas I work for a company, as a legal advisor international to take care about some non performing debts , mostly outside the United Kingdom, and I provide my services from outside the United Kingdom, and if I needed to be present in UK my stay shall be in total for 60 days periods per year,so based on a tax advisor I’m not a UK resident for tax purposes and as I provide the services from outside the UK no tax apply on my monthly £ 6000 salary.
The inquiry:
As I’m here in Liverpool since 9 April, mainly to visit my family, and I attended a conference call within my stay, so should I pay tax for my UK salary for month of April ? If yes, what’s the amount , taking in consideration the monthly salary is less than £ 12500? And how I pay it?
JA: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Probably, no, if you stay within the 90 day envelope.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks a lot

Pleased to have been able to help.