How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 10159
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

I work as an employee, if in my bank account i once one

This answer was rated:

I work as an employee, if in my bank account i once one month i got some savings interest of a few pounds like 1 or 3 gbp, how do i should declare that to hmrc? Also if i have a foreign bank account that generates 0.02% interest annually but i have only 38 usd and thus as it has not been even one cent of interest yet, the foreign bank did not pay any interest to me, how do i declare that to hmrc?

Forget it, the first 1K of Bank Interest is tax free in your hands.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you