TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Experience:  International tax
14155347

Charity donations question! I run a small Ltd company and

Charity donations question!I run a small Ltd company and wish to know if I can give charity directly from my business account? Are charity donations tax deductible in full 100% ?I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your limited company can pay less Corporation Tax when it gives money to a charity.

Deduct the value of the donations from your total business profits before you pay tax.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Does charity has to be registered charity?

Yes it does

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I want to donate to charity which is indeed registered in the UK but not gift aid registered. Does it make any difference?

The unregistered charities (unincorporated associations) and community amateur sports clubs (CASCs) are also allowed for donations